I must introduce you to my food storage. This is "Pig". Pig is the steer that we killed this year that we are splitting with my parents. Right now Pig, (the whole pig, I mean steer) is in my freezer. He sure tastes good too! My parents will take half of him back to California next month when they come up to visit. I guess you're wondering why I call him "Pig." Well, Pig was always the first one to the manger to eat grain every time we fed the cattle during the winter. His name fits him well.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
"PIG"
I must introduce you to my food storage. This is "Pig". Pig is the steer that we killed this year that we are splitting with my parents. Right now Pig, (the whole pig, I mean steer) is in my freezer. He sure tastes good too! My parents will take half of him back to California next month when they come up to visit. I guess you're wondering why I call him "Pig." Well, Pig was always the first one to the manger to eat grain every time we fed the cattle during the winter. His name fits him well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I laughed so hard I cried when I read this! You are funny, Laura! I can't wait to eat some of our "PIG"!
Post a Comment